Mimosa Point to Point B5
Contattaci per confermare la data di disponibilità
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Disponibile dal: 26/11/2018
The Mimosa B5 backhaul is the easiest to deploy and highest capacity unlicensed 5 GHz backhaul solution for short and mid-range link applications.
The B5 Backhaul is changing the game. Leveraging 802.11ac, 4x4:4 MIMO and radical engineering for service providers that demand the same capacity, speed and reliability as fiber. With 1.7 Gbps PHY and a unique spin on reliability, the B5 is re-defining gigabit wireless technology.
The B5 is capable of 1 Gbps throughput and has an integrated dual-polarized antenna with 25 dBi of gain. Ready to handle the next wave of 5 GHz, the B5 is operational from 5150-5850 MHz. The B5 brings with it an entirely new set of features never seen before in the outdoor wireless market.
Dual Link revolutionizes backhaul reliability by load balancing across two non-contiguous channels to avoid outages due to interference. If one channel experiences interference the radio maintains connection while simultaneously searching for new replacement channel. Additionally, Dual Link adds value by easing difficulties when searching for available spectrum in congested areas. Now, bandwidth can be split across two different channels. Experience the same throughput, with less complication.
- 2 independent dual-stream radios operating on non-contiguous frequencies
- Automatic load balancing of traffic across 4 total MIMO streams with individual stream encoding up to 256 QAM
- Mimosa cloud monitoring and management SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring HTTPS HTML 5 based Web UI
- 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n radio for local management access
- Hands-Free dedicated 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi management radio
- Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact)
- Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
- 128-bit AES PSK with hardware acceleration
- Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
- GNSS-1 (GPS + GLONASS)
- 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for colocated co-channel radios
- Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth ratio
|Consumo (W)||max 20W|
|Dimensioni||diametro- 442 mm - profondità - 362 mm , con supporti|
|Tensione in entrata||48 V DC - POE 802.3 at|
|Umidità Operativa||5 - 100% condensing|
|Grado di Protezione IP||IP67|
|Temperatura Operativa||-40° +55°C|
|Banda di frequenza||5150-5875 MHz|
|Polarizzazione||Dual-Linear (horizontal & vertical)|
|TX Power (dbm)||30 dBm (2-stream), 27 dBm (4-stream)|
|Guadagno Antenna||25 dbi|
|Numero Chain||4x4:4 MIMO OFDM up to 256QAM|
|Sensibilità||-87 dBm @ 80 MHz -90 dBm @ 40 MHz -93 dBm @ 20 MHz|
|Angolo Verticale V°||8° (HPOL and VPOL)|
|Angolo Orizzontale H°||8° (HPOL and VPOL)|
|Capacità||fino a 1.5 Gbps IP aggregato UL/DL (1.7 Gbps PHY)|
|Distance||fino a 10km|
|Networking Interface||10/100/1000 Mbps|